Join This Channel To Get Latest Phone Tips,Tricks,News,Network Security Course,Hacks etc. For Free on Your Mobile!! ... Join our Facebook Discussion Group -Regards Ankit
30 May 2010
1. go to C:\ by typing C:\>cd c:\
2. type C:\>attrib -S -H -R autorun.inf
3. delete the file by typing C:\>del autorun.inf
4. goto drive D: by typing C:\>d:
5. repeat step 1,2 and 3
6. do the same in all your drives (say you have C,D,E,F).
7. Close the DOS command window
8. Open task manager and “end task” the explorer.exe in the processes tab
9. From Application Tab in taskManager, select “new Task” button, type “explorer.exe”Enjoy...