1. Open Start menu then click on RUN.
2. Type in the Run Window
3. Windows Registry editor will open then navigate from the left panel :
4. Create a new DWORD, setting its name to the name of the account you wish to hide.
5. Then set its value to 0 to hide it.
6. Enjoy its Hidden !!
NOTE : This account isn't completely hidden because it is visible to administrators inLocal User and Groups and also the profile is visible in the Documents and Settings.
1. At Welcome screen, and you want to login to this account.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete twice and it will display the log-on promt.
3. Type the username, and the password and hit enter.