Join This Channel To Get Latest Phone Tips,Tricks,News,Network Security Course,Hacks etc. For Free on Your Mobile!! ... Join our Facebook Discussion Group -Regards Ankit
20 July 2011
themselves, including their list of friends. By default , the “friends list” box is visible on your profile. With the help of Facebook’s enhanced privacy settings you can customize it’s visibility according to your needs
In order to hide your friend’s list just follow these steps:
1. First of all sign in to your Facebook account.
2. On the top-right of your page, click the “Account” Tab. Select the third option, “Privacy Settings”.
3. Click “View Settings” which is under the “Connecting on Facebook” label. Here you will find different settings in which you can configure how your friends can find and connect with you.
4. Scroll down and look for the option “See your friend list”.On the drop-down list on the right . Click “Custom”. Then the “Custom Privacy” box is displayed.
5. Click the drop-down list next to “These people” label. Select the last option, “Only Me”. This setting will hide your list of friends from everyone.
6. Click “Save Setting” for changes to take effect.