Join This Channel To Get Latest Phone Tips,Tricks,News,Network Security Course,Hacks etc. For Free on Your Mobile!! ... Join our Facebook Discussion Group -Regards Ankit
31 August 2009
1. Make sure you have a PayPal account made. If you don't, go to www.paypal.com
2. Now go to Netspend.Com and click the big green "Open Account" button.
3. Fill out the info, for the address put in anything, could be your real one doesn't matter. They will send a card to that address most people will throw it out as junk mail if its a fake address.
4. Log in to your PayPal account. Hit the "Get verified" link (image provided)
5. When the new page comes up, hit "Add Bank Account".
6. Log into your Netspend account. Go to "Add Funds", then "PayPal Transfers".
7. Copy and paste the necessary info from the Netspend account to the PayPal Verification fields. Wait 3-5 days for the deposit.
8. Enjoy Spending!!