There is a hidden feature in Windows XP and not plenty of users know anything about it. You can setup a banner with a message in it. Each time your Windows boots up the same banner will pop up. The message can be anything from a welcome message to some important information. You can use it in the way you require. Follow the simple steps given below to setup a banner for your Windows method:
* To start with, go to “start” –> “run”.
* Type “regedit” and hit Enter.
* A brand spanking new window will open named “registry editor”. In the left panal of the “registry editor”, go to the key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>SOFTWARE>Microsoft>Windows>CurrentVersion>policies system
* Now right click on the right panel, choose “new”,Select “string value”. A brand spanking new “string value” will be created.
* Right click on it and choose “rename”. Type “LegalNoticeCaption” .
* Right click on that “string value” and choose “modify”. On the “value information:” area, type the text or value that you require to see in the title bar of the banner.
* Now generate yet another new “string value” in the right panel and “rename” it to “LegalNoticeText”.
* Right click on that “string value” and choose “modify”. On the “value information:” part, type the message you require to display each time windows boots.
* Now, close the “registry editor”.
* Restart your computer.
Now, after the “boot screen” and before the “welcome screen” a brand spanking new banner will pop up which contains your message and an “OK” button. The users must click on the “OK” button to proceed.
Join This Channel To Get Latest Phone Tips,Tricks,News,Network Security Course,Hacks etc. For Free on Your Mobile!! ... Join our Facebook Discussion Group -Regards Ankit